Simple Home Checklist For April
April marks the start of spring and a return to warmer weather. With warmer weather and spring rain now is the time to do some outside cleaning, declutter from winter, and prep for summer.
- Check carbon monoxide detectors and smoke detectors are functioning and add new batteries to them.
- To eliminate mosquitos this spring and summer inspect your property for standing water. You can do this by inspecting any flower pots that have been left out eliminate any puddles you may find in your yard and gardens.
- Take all garbage cans and recycling bins outside and give them a thorough cleaning with a brush and detergent. Let dry and bring back indoors.
- Brighten up you home by cleaning your windows. Clean inside and outside of glass, sills and frames.
- While it’s cool now warm weather is on the way and it’s a great time to make sure your air conducting system is functioning!
- April means a lot of rain, remove debris and leaves from your gutters and downspouts to ensure they’re in working order when the rain comes.
All of the tips were gathered from the Setting For Four, you can find a full breakdown and more April tips here: